7.20.2011

We love Summer!

Emma is a chip off the old block sometimes! We woke up one morning this summer to Emma covered in chocolate chips! She opened the fridge, grabbed the chocolate chips, opened them and proceeded to devour as many as she could before we woke up! They were everywhere. When I asked her if she was ready for breakfast, she informed me that she was "done." I'm sure she was....She probably ate a couple candy bars that morning. Oh, Emma!

A rare moment where they are both playing and Emma is not smashing Drew!




Going on a run with Dad!

Drew loves his thumb. I don't know what it is with our kiddos and their thumbs!
Walking in Mommies shoes.



The good life....


Paint time!








Going to the carwash!






Lunch with Lolly at her work!








3 comments:

kellispurlock said...

love the photo updates! can't wait to skype soon. i miss you guys so much, but thanks for the efforts to keep us in the loop ;)

The Frenchs said...

Tristan has those same dino jammies and I'm so sad I had to pack them away! I hope you all are so well!

John and Janel Breitenstein said...

Looks like Steven's spare time has been put to excellent use--love, love the adorable photos of your adorable kids.