6.27.2008

Visiting the Walchshausers!

Keri and I had a fantastic time in Fort Worth visiting the Walchshausers. Keri and I constantly tell people that having Jeff and Anjanette mentor us during the first 2 years of our marriage was one of the greatest things that has ever happened to us. It has formed into a friendship that will last a lifetime. Beth and Anika have grown up so much in one year! They were a lot of fun to play with! We also spent some time with our good friends Troy and Kari Smith. They recently moved down to Abeliene TX. They have huge hearts and have been a blessing to get to know.
Jeff and Anika at the pool.

Anjanette and Keri at the pool.
Beth. She is swimming really well and is taking lessons this summer! How fun.

I laughed everytime Anika gave me this look.
Beth and Anika helped "Mr. Helmick" put the toppings on our homemade pizza. YUM!

The newest Walchshauser! Joseph Nathaniel Walchshauser.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Hey Guys! I am sure it was good to get to visit with your mentors! How are Troy and Kari doing? I am sure they enjoyed seeing some familiar faces! Love and miss you guys! ~rebekah